Tuesday 7 November 2017

BYS Spooktacular Soiree Event


BYS hosted us at Luna Park for a Halloween Spooktacular Soiree Event and boy did they nail Halloween for influencers/bloggers/media for 2017!

And who knew that BYS had a SFX range?! Like full on brah - this was exciting news as it's super affordable. From liquid latex, fake blood and scar wax, they've got it. You can check out their range here.

I won't say much more, I'll just leave you with some images of the night. And boy did the attendees dress to impress. I love when everyone gets involved and plays the part.











Disclosure: This post has been made in collaboration with BYS. I was invited along to the above mentioned event. I received no payment for this review and all opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger