Tuesday 9 August 2016

Bellabox July 2016 REVIEW


Subscription boxes are a handy way to get to know possible new products, revisit some old favs or beloved products. It's a great way to also try before you buy as many subscription boxes contain samples of products.

Bellabox has been a longstanding subscription box and I'm pretty sure the first one that I had heard off when the subscription boxes started becoming a hit.

Bellabox are a monthly subscription box that charges you $15 a month and will send 5+ samples straight to your door (postage and handling an extra $2.95 monthly). Brands will vary each month and they will have a theme to the box. I was gifted the July Bellabox which was 'Back to Basics'.



Physiogel Calming Relief Cream 

For someone like myself with dermatitis this was a product I was keen to try out after opening my Bellabox. I have never tried this brand so I am eager to trial this cream long term and see if it works for me. The cream itself is really light and easily soaked up by the skin through rubbing, no fragranced scent comes through although it is a touch on the greasy side. 


Revo Lip Balm - Watermelon

Revo Lip Balm's aren't something new to me. Little Miss Niah and myself have every single flavour/scent they have in their range. They are the perfect little lip balms to drop into the handbag. Watermelon is definitely our favourite from the range so we were glad to have gotten this one in the Bellabox. 


GOSH Eye Shadow - 016 Aubergine

I love a good dark coloured eye shadow as its great for smoky eyes. The maroon dark shade of 016 Aubergine is a gorgeous pigment. I'm not a fan of the packaging case I must say though as it's not acrylic nail friendly at all.


Nailmedic 3 phase nail & cuticle treatment

A 3 pack nail treatment for anti-aging of the nails. The treatments are infused with cranberry extract, shea butter and keratin protein. Inclusive of a nail & cuticle intensive moisturiser, nail hardener & protectant and nail cleanser & primer. This treatment set is to help promote nail growth and nail health. 


Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Facial Cleansing Oil
Bambini Hydrating Face & Eye Serum

Palmers Facial Cleansing Oil - I'm a huge face of using oils on my face. Funnily enough as it sounds using oil on oily skin seems to really aid my face, although the oils I use stay on my face and are not rinsed off like the Palmers one. We all know Palmers smells amazing and does not disappoint scent wise. The facial cleansing oil helps to cleanse your skin of makeup, dirt and grime from the day and leaves it feeling hydrated afterwards. 

Bambini Hydrating Face & Eye Serum - A sweet yet light fruity scent comes from this serum that helps to hydrate, rejuvenate and control excess skin oil. Containing Hyaluronic Acid which does all the stuff you need within your skincare to help even the skin tone and leave it feeling smooth and soft. I actually wouldn't mind trying out more of this brand as the controls for what the products are meant for are fantastic but being such a small sample I can't confirm whether this works for myself and I or not. 



Disclosure: This post has been made in collaboration with Bellabox.  I received the above pictured July Bellabox as above mentioned in exchange for its promotion here. I received no payment for this review and all opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger