Thursday 21 April 2016

Circa Home - Gratitude Collection



There's days that you need to take a step back, breathe and go over the things you are grateful for in life. We all get stressed, overwhelmed and that's when you need to have a breather moment.
Allow yourself to be able to rest, calm yourself and just let your head clear.

Having ambiance in your home or workplace can really change the mood.
A rest and relaxation period for me would be at night after gym when I get into bed and start organizing my own personal life schedule whilst allowing all my days thoughts drift away as I am getting ready to close my eyes for the day and say bye to the day that has just about to leave us.

Candles for me are something that fill the room with amazing aromas and there's just that something that makes it feel soothing.


I was recently sent the Circa Home Limited Edition Honeyflower & Sandalwood Classic Candle which is absolutely stunning to the eyes and nose. The candle itself is natural soy wax, in a white glass with gold foil calligraphy on the front saying 'gratitude' and a dark wooden lid. Dual lead wicks for ultimate burning strength to the candle.

The scent is a beautiful warm and sweet at once smells of Honeyflower and Sandalwood and with hints of cucumber and vanilla, I don't think I have laid my eyes on a prettier candle. The words being on the front of the candle just remind me constantly to have thanks for things in my life.

Along with the candle I was sent a notebook saying at the top 'Today I am grateful for...' so I wrote down the things in that moment that I felt grateful for...


Today I was grateful for..

  • Being Alive - For being on this world and getting to experience so many things, share moments with many people I love and cherish and so much more. 
  • My Family - For having constant support, love and help behind me which ever step of life's path I take, I know that there is always someone with me to share joy, sadness and heartful moments with. 
  • Having a job - The sense of independence, sense of being a bread winner and changing my future. After all it helps me live the life I live, the house I sleep in and the clothes I wear on my backside. 

Circa Home have released a Limited Edition Gratitude Collection which consists of:
The Circa Home Gratitude Collection has been released just in time for Mother's Day as well. 
You can even win Mum or yourself the whole Gratitude Collection by entering here.


Disclosure: This post has been made in collaboration with Nuffnang and Circa Home. I received the above pictured candle as above mentioned in exchange for its promotion here. I received no payment for this review and all opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this sounds so nice.. I love Circa Home candles xx

    Jasmine / sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger