Tuesday 7 October 2014

Another way to enjoy Quest Bars

The love of Quest Bars for me is what I would call an obsessive addiction.
I honestly don't think I'll eat have anything different than Quest.

I've found a new way to enjoy my Quest Bars and saving time getting my protein hit in my breakfast. 


By adding it to your oats or fav breakfast cereals. This photo featured above is warmed oats with almond milk, chia seeds, goji berries, fresh strawberries and half a cut up brownie Quest bar. It was such a delicious combination and I find that half a bar is enough when added with your breakfasts like this. 

Baking the Quest Bars in the oven is also another great way to spice things up and this time around I tried baking a different Quest Bar to what I normally would have baked. I did the vanilla almond crunch bar and oh boy!! I downed that scrumptious thing in probably a minute flat. 


I'm enjoying the healthy clean eating life and finding new joys of eating my fav foods in different ways. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger