Monday 1 September 2014

Officeworks Ideas for Fathers Day



Officeworks aren't just where you would go for those stationery or office supplies anymore.
You can also customise your photos onto beautiful gifts that will last a lifetime. Bring those fondest memories and have those close ones nearby through a selection of gifts.

I popped into Officeworks in hope of finding a gift for Dan's first Father's Day that would be around for a longtime, I didn't want to go with the socks and jocks or buying him a t-shirt and some chocolate.
I wanted Dan's first Father's Day to be a special one and that the gift Niah & I select for him would be one that he can look back on with memories of his first Father's Day.


Officeworks provide a printing service that allows you to take in your USB, SD, CD, DVD or use your phone through the wi-fi or bluetooth tech options to send photos to the kiosk machines. The kiosk machines are very easy to navigate through - completely user friendly!
Once you have uploaded your photos to the kiosk machines - it's all left to the imagination of what you could put your photos onto. With the assistance of being able to crop, edit, create collages, resize etc you can get your favourite pictures on things such as coasters, mugs, stubby holders, keyrings, calendars and the list goes on.
Dad can now really take you everywhere with him!

These special creations are estimated with a time frame of 7 days turn around for the gifts to arrive in store. Although we are cutting close to Father's Day now - it doesn't mean that you can give a belated present for Father's Day or keep this in mind for other special occasions that are upcoming.

Unfortunately I was a little late on ordering as well so I won't be getting my gifts until after Father's Day but I will be sure to share with you over my blog and social media to see my creations that Niah & myself put together for Dan.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger