Thursday 25 September 2014

Katie Holmes - Olay First Global Brand Ambassador



KATIE HOLMES GLOWS AS THE FIRST
OLAY GLOBAL BRAND AMBASSADOR

Olay, the world’s number one female facial skincare brand, announces actress Katie Holmes as the brand’s first Global Brand Ambassador. In her role, Holmes will represent the Olay global brand campaign, Your Best Beautiful, by encouraging women around the world to never settle and be their best beautiful in their lives and in their skin.

“I’m very excited to be the Olay Global Brand Ambassador,” says Holmes. “Olay is a brand I respect, trust and believe in.  I love the products and message to women to never settle and put their best face forward, every day.”

I don't know about you but for me Katie Holmes is someone who I have grown up loving. Ever since those young days of watching Katie on Dawson's Creek, I have always thought she was such a beautiful flawless looking woman. I'm excited to see Katie step into this title and be the face of Olay. 

Olay is available at leading pharmacies and supermarkets.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger