Sunday 6 July 2014

Rediscover Australian Pears: Volume 2 - Cookbook Special



Australian Pears, the industry body for Aussie pear growers, has united, for the second time, talented chefs and cooks to honour Australian pears with a delectable collection of recipes.

Australian culinary heroes including Guy Grossi, Maggie Beer, Stephanie Alexander, Fast Ed, Karen Martini and Lyndey Milan have all contributed to the Rediscover Australian Pears: Volume 2 cookbook.


Set to hit shelves on 7 July, 2014, the book is an initiative by Australian Pears, the industry body for Australian pear growers, to motivate and inspire Australians to cook with more local fresh produce.

Along with delectable recipe ideas that range from breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and snacks, this cookbook also provides advice on how to select, handle and store pears.


With professionally styled photography, Rediscover Australian Pears: Volume 2 features 66 delicious recipes. The 116-page cookbook is available free with a purchase of 1kg of pears at Woolworths from 7 July 2014. It is available in selected retailers from 28 July 2014, priced at RRP $12.95.


I am really loving the changes within my diet to more fresh options as you will have seen on my blog I am currently on trying to get healthy and eat clean. Eating clean doesn't always mean that you are wanting the low carb options - eating clean can be that you are monitoring what you are putting into your body and making things from scratch yourself.
That is something I have learnt so much more about and comparing what I will make myself rather then buying ready made packaged foods at the store - you can add or minus the things you are not so keen on eating.

I love Pears but I struggle eating them often in their raw form so receiving the Rediscover Australian Pears: Volume 2 cookbook was perfect for my household so we can consume more of our beautiful fresh pears. I am yet to make anything from the cookbook as I just received my copy but I wanted to get this post up so you know about the special deal that is going on at Woolworths as mentioned above where you will receive this free with a 1kg purchase of pears! What a score!

I will be cooking up some recipes from Rediscover Australian Pears: Volume 2 and will be referencing back to the cookbook with blog posts shortly so keep an eye! Follow me on Instagram: @njtblogger as this is where I upload most of my foodie related pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger