Tuesday 1 July 2014

PosterCandy - Online Photo Printing Service Review


PosterCandy is a phenomenal online photo printing service that deliver to your doorstep! PosterCandy offer photos prints or they can make you up a photo poster!
At a very affordable price tag, prices start from just 65 cents for a print or as little as $15 for a poster.
Have as little as 6 images or as large as 368 images on a poster!

PosterCandy is very easy to navigate around via their website, where you can upload from social media channels; Instagram and Facebook or straight from your computer files.
I did some uploads from each but I recommend that if you're uploading quite a few from your computer files then it would be best to leave your computer and take a break whilst it works it's uploading magic.
Once all your photos have uploaded you can organize and place the images where you want them yourself or you can randomise it through an automatic shuffle button which shuffles them for you into a picture collage.

I selected the 70x100cm which is $79 to get printed up in a poster, immediately you will receive an email with confirmation of your order and then within 4 days of ordering my print I was sent another email advising that my PosterCandy photo poster was ready to be sent out and I should expect to receive shortly.
After 2 days of that email advising it was on it's way to me, I received my PosterCandy in the mail - how is that for customer service? What a quick turn around! Now that is what you call FABULOUS customer service! From ordering online to then receiving in my hands was a 7 day turn around!


My PosterCandy arrived wrapped in lovely pink wrapping paper along with a few hard lolly candies to perfectly match their name!
The quality of the paper that PosterCandy use is of such high quality, it really does show! I am in complete love with my PosterCandy poster - it gives me 9 months worth of beautiful memories in one glimpse of this poster.

My PosterCandy poster that shares our special moments of our little Niah from birth until now

PosterCandy are actually the first print of any photos that we gotten printed out ourselves of our little Niah so this was a perfect introduction to PosterCandy who took care of something that had such a special meaning to us. I can't wait to track down a large 70x100cm frame - (which I've heard Ikea stock) and get this one framed and up on our bare walls!

I would definitely recommend PosterCandy!
PosterCandy would be the perfect present especially when you're forgetful like me and need something quickly!
Not only that but you can make a memorable gift last forever by sending it anywhere in the world, as PosterCandy offer a worldwide shipping service!

No more going in store and having to collect or organize the printing at photo kiosks it's all the latest that we do everything online and delivered to our door for pure convenience and to have more free time in our already hectic and busy days! 

Visit www.postercandy.com.au for more!

1 comment:

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger