Friday 28 February 2014

Weleda 2014 promotions on Face/Body Care

Weleda have some special promotions running right now where you can save some $$$.

Out of these I was sent the Weleda Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion & Almond Soothing Facial Cream Pack. Which I apologise for not getting this up sooner so you could all take advantage of the deal they had on this pack in February but I wanted to be able to give you a proper review of the product that allowed me to be able to have time to test it out.


Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Cream smells like nougat to me which I love nougat so that was a plus! It was very easily rubbed into the skin and was non greasy.
It leaves your skin ultra smooth and just so caring to your skin, leaving it soft and subtle. 

I have suffered from dry skin basically all my life and always need to make sure that I have something on hand to use when I start to get dry - luckily my face isn't as bad as other parts on my body but it in the hotter weather I will need to do a top up on my face in the early afternoon to keep my skin going so this was a great little baby that got me through the day.

When using this I would use as my moisturiser underneath my makeup and then moisturise again after taking off my makeup before bed. In the mornings before makeup when applying the Weleda Almond Smooth Facial Cream I did wait a little bit to start putting on the foundation to allow the lotion to sit into my skin as it did feel quite thick and wet on my skin. 


Weleda Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion was the same smell as the facial cream - the nougat scent. 
You immediately feel the benefits of how soft and luxurious this feels on your skin on first application into the skin. I was actually using this on my hands as well because I loved how soft it made my face and neck. 
It's a nice and very creamy texture compared to other cleansing lotions I have used which I really liked. 

These promotions will run throughout their respective months, available from selected pharmacies and health food stores as well as www.weleda.com.au


February - Save 25% when you purchase the Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion and Almond Soothing Facial Cream pack.
Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Care is formulated with organic sweet almond oil and other pure ingredients rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E — ingredients your skin welcomes because they’re so compatible with its own natural make up. 
Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion is an extra mild cleansing lotion for sensitive and unbalanced skin that gently removes impurities and make up, while maintaining the skin’s natural balance. 
Almond Soothing Facial Cream is an extra mild and soothing face cream for dry and very dry skin that is sensitive or easily becomes unbalanced. It has a rich consistency and provides the skin with extra nourishment and protection.



March - Save 25% when you purchase the Iris Hydrating Day Cream and Iris Hydrating Night Cream pack.
Iris Hydrating Day Cream is a rich day cream for dry and very dry skin that supplies the skin with intensive hydration, whilst helping regulate its natural balance.
Iris Hydrating Night Cream contains mild almond oil that softens and soothes, strengthening the skin's own protective moisture barrier.

March/April - Save 25% when you purchase the One-Step Cleanser & Toner
One-Step Cleanser and Toner is a mild "2-in-1 product" in the form of a combined cleansing milk and toner that deep cleanses the skin of impurities and make-up with natural olive oil, while vitalising the skin with extracts of iris root and witch hazel. Ideal for both normal and combination skin.

April/May – Purchase the Wild Rose Smoothing Day Cream and receive the Wild Rose Smoothing Night Cream free.
Wild Rose Smoothing Day Cream is a rich moisturiser for normal and combination skin that counteracts fine lines, dryness and dull skin. Cold-pressed wild rose seed oil, rich in essential fatty acids, has a strengthening effect on the skin's protective barrier and provides extra nourishment.
Wild Rose Smoothing Night Cream is a rich night cream that helps the skin to recover and strengthen its natural functions during the natural regeneration phase during the night. Skin is left feeling softer, smoother and looking more even.


**This product was sent out for my consideration. All opinions are my own. I was not paid to review this product. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger