Monday 25 November 2013

REVIEW: Covergirl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm

Covergirl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm
RRP: $12.95 

Never had I tried Covergirl products until LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm and I honestly have no idea why I haven't!!

This Gloss Balm gives you a lipstick and lip gloss look within the one product! I am not often a person who wears lipstick so this is the perfect thing for me. Gives some solid color whilst feeling smooth and looking glossy. 
The texture of these gloss balms are very silky and easily glided onto your lips.

There is no over doing with this product as the more you apply the shiner/wetter your lips look which is a good thing. It's a non-sticky base so you don't have to worry about having one of those horrible moments of a wind gust and having 'hair stuck lips'!

With a twist bottom and a 'jumbo' stick gives you an easy application. 
The color lasted on my lips for about 4hrs before I needed to reapply again. 

So in saying that... it's out with the rest of the lip products in my make-up purse and in with the Covergirl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm.



My favourite shade: 230 - Berry Twist

Packaged in an easy to use “twist up” pen, the new COVERGIRL LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm delivers an ideal level of colour and shine in one quick and easy application.

And it doesn’t stop there! COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm leaves behind rose petal soft lips and thanks to a unique, long lasting formula that is infused with shea and mango butters, lips will be left feeling soft and nourished.

Soft, shiny, non-sticky and easy to use, the new LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm makes for an ideal handbag essential. Use everyday to make sure your lips stay smooch-able!

Swatches of 260- Plum Twist, 250- Scarlet Twist and 230- Berry Twist

Available now in a wide range of beautiful colours from Priceline, Kmart, Target, Big W and selected pharmacies.
Stockist: 1800 181 040


2 comments:

  1. I love these! They are quite hydrating and have good colour pay-off. And I love that it's like a crayon. Nice review, berry twist looks lovely on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so glad to have found a lipstick like product that I really like. Being this was my first ever Covergirl piece to try I am certainly going to keep going back to check their products out. Anything else that you have tried in Covergirl range that is on the good list to check out? xx

      Delete

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger