Saturday 3 August 2013

L'Oreal Paris: NutriShine Lipstick by Colour Riche


Nourishing shine beyond compare... Experience the richest indulgence for your lips.

Nourishes like a balm 

NutriShine by Colour Riche has a unique formula of Royal Jelly and Shea Butter to help keep lips smooth and soft all day long. The unique jelly formula melts onto your lips to provide nourishment & replenishment.


… and shines like a gloss!
 Thanks to its jelly-like texture, NutriShine by Colour Riche offers more glossy shine than a classical lipstick leaving lips looking luscious with a non-sticky finish. The formula contains fine crystal polymers that reflect light thanks to a very fine network of particles that create a texture as clear and shiny as jelly!
Encased in modern, premium packaging complete with unique shade labels, finding the perfect shade has never been easier!
NutriShine by Colour Riche comes in 10 melting shades from intense to nearly nude.


NutriShine by Colour Riche’s caring formula, enriched with naturally derived ingredients, Royal Jelly and Shea Butter, that envelope lips with conditioning ingredients that nourish and protect with a non-sticky finish.

Royal Jelly is a precious natural ingredient, composed of proteins, amino-acids, glucids, minerals, lipids and vitamins that offers an incredible capacity for growth and longevity. Royal Jelly also has powerful regenerating properties and the power to stimulate cellular renewal which helps to keep lips youthful.


Shea Butter
 extracted from the fruit of the shea tree, Shea Butter is enriched with vitamins A, E and F to offer nourishment and care for the most sensitive of lips. The ingredient helps to smooth lips but also provides remedial qualities as it repairs chapped lips.


REVIEW: 
I'm not so good with wearing bright colours on my lips and like to try and go natural colour tones on the lips. I tested out L'Oreal Paris: NutriShine Lipstick by Colour Riche in Pink Nude and I must say - My lips have a new best friend! I adore this colour, it's gorgeously light and gives a hint of colour.
I don't think I've ever had another lipstick that has lasted this long. The colour does die down and go a bit lighter then when you first put it on after a few hours but it still makes those lips look luscious and stand out. 

It actually feels like you've put lipgloss on, it's soft and you can just feel the silkyness to it. 
I can't even put in words how much I adore this lipstick! I'm going to be ever so sad when I get down to that last bit of lipstick, I'll ensure that I get those cotton buds and be scraping the rest of the remains that hides in the bottom. 


NutriShine Lipstick is available in 12 gorgeous colours. The black circled one is the Pink Nude colour that I have. 


L'Oreal Paris: NutriShine Lipstick is 3.5g at RRP $22.95. 

For more on the L'Oreal Paris range visit:

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I love the packaging of this lipstick! One I need to add to my lippy draw.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger