Wednesday 3 July 2013

LUSH Dream Cream Hand and Body Lotion & Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

When I got these products I was like a little kid in a toy store, squealing inside of course this time around. I have heard so much good reports on LUSH but never had tried them myself.
My gosh! If you are like me and have only just tried them or haven't tried them - GET ONTO IT! You're seriously missing out!!

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner 
RRP -$32.50 for 225g
This is a favourite!! I refer to myself as being a 'walking incense stick' - you know how you walk into those spiritual shops and you can smell all this amazing aroma and burning incense sticks? Well that's how I smell right now. I love putting this on straight after my shower. 
Its light and rubs in so easily. The smell will last hours on your skin. My partner says that he can smell me from miles away when I have it on, he'll be at one end of the house and I'm at the other end of the house and he still says he can smell me and smell me coming (luckily he means it in a good way though). For anyone who knows me I adore Argan Oil so anything that I see that has Argan Oil in it has to be tried by me. 

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is a whole lot of goodness crammed into one tub! 
There are six conditioning butters in there, all rich in essential fatty acids which help your skin maintain its springy softness and general condition. 
  1. Argan Oil
  2. Cocoa Butter
  3. Cupuacu Butter
  4. Brazil Nut Oil
  5. Almond Oil
  6. Shea Butter

There is also included in this Body Conditioner - Glycerine which helps transport the nourishing oils and butters into the skin and Vanilla Pod together with the rose absolute adding a beautiful rose jam dessert fragrance to the conditioner. 

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner was the Best New Product Winner of The Australian Business Awards in 2012.


Dream Cream Body Lotion
RRP $29.95 for 240g
I have never been a big fan of lavender products but this here has opened my eyes to being accepting of lavender again. Mixed in with all those other delightful scents this here is a real winner for LUSH being the Number 1 LUSH product sold globally and I can see why. 
This cream keeps my hands moisturised for hours upon hours, usually with any other ordinary hand creams you are constantly re-applying especially with my dry skin. 

Dream Cream is a heavenly lotion for those who are eczema-prone or dry, irritated skin (that's me!) - being a total saviour to our skin, Dream Cream consists of oat milk, chamomile, rose, tea tree and lavender lotion. It's a soothing and cooling cream that is designed to go on any kind of skin!

And as you can see in the photo below - it's my blogging friend too, keeping these blogger hands looked after.

Something I really love about these LUSH products I reviewed is the gorgeous little pots they come in. LUSH also have a special offer that if you bring back 5 clean full-size Lush pots or tubes you get one fresh mask for free! How good is that? Help to recycle and get rewarded!

LUSH was invented in England & Made in Australia. Vegan. No animal testing.

These LUSH products are available in all LUSH shops nationwide, order online or call 1300 587 428.
For more information or orders - head to: www.lush.com.au

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger