Thursday 25 July 2013

A Touch of Blush - ELES Mineral Makeup


As you all should know by now I have this love dedication to ELES that’s on a whole other level of appreciation to a cosmetic brand. 

This look I adored, wore it regularly and was a Winter Look for 2013 designed by ELES. Great job ELES and thanks for the tips - you have yet again out done yourselves. 

This Winter ELES launch the new seasonal makeup look – “A Touch of Blush”. This look is soft and ethereal combining flawless skin, contoured and understated eyes and a radiant blush of the lips and cheeks.


WANT THE LOOK? WELL YOU CAN GET THE LOOK TOO...
Face:
Prime: Begin the look by applying the Retexturizing Face Primer to face and neck to create the smoothest possible base for foundation. This virtually weightless serum contains opalescent reflectors that diminish lines and leaves a translucent effect on the skin.
Base: Using Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation, blend onto face and neck to achieve a flawless finish.
Balance and highlight: using a blush brush apply Mineral Blush in Coral Sun to the high points of the cheeks to create a beautiful natural glow to the skin.

Eyes:
Begin by applying a wash of Mineral Eye Shadow in Sand over the entire lid up towards the brow.
Use Powderliner Pencil in Tornado to define the top eyelash line and outer third of the lower lash line.
Complete the eyes with a coat of Lush Black mascara on the lashes.
Brows are combed and defined using a shadow liner brush to apply Brow Sculpt in Brunette to create perfectly shaped arched eyebrows
Lips
Create sensuously plump lips with Liquid Lustre in Tempest for intense shine and seriously sexy lips.





FEATURED PRODUCTS
RETEXTURIZING FACE PRIMER RRP: $64.25
With the extra benefit of SPF 20. This virtually weightless serum contains opalescent light reflectors that diminish lines and leaves a translucent effect on the skin. Antioxidant Vitamins A and E seal in moisture, creating the smoothest possible base for foundation. Ideal for all skin types.
REVIEW: I haven't tried the Retexturizing Face Primer but I have tried the Pore Perfecting Face Primer one which you can read about here: http://njtreviews.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/eles-mineral-makeup-liquid-powder.html


MINERAL LIQUID POWDER FOUNDATION RRP: $66.50
This is the fluid version of mineral-powder foundation. This innovative liquid formula, fortified with our exclusive Multi-Mineral Complex, glides on velvety smooth...sets to a soft-powder finish. ELES Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation provides the sunscreen and anti-oxidant protection that ultrasensitive skin needs. Micro diffusers keep skin looking flawless. It is hypoallergenic and oil-free.
REVIEW: Please click the link for previously posted review: http://njtreviews.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/eles-mineral-makeup-liquid-powder.html

MINERAL BLUSH IN CORAL SUN - RRP: $45.00
This revolutionary, skin-smoothing blush floats over skin to impart a soft, sheer finish while deflecting light away from flaws. Its hypoallergenic silky, satin-like formula is loaded with Vitamins A, E and C to condition and protect the skin. Free of chemical ‘nasties’ it allows skin to “breathe” freely while natural minerals shield against age aggressors. 
REVIEW: I'm no big daredevil when it comes to fashion dos and dont's - I like to stick to the comfortable blend in area with staying bronzed on those cheeks because I have tanned olivey skin I can get away with a real dark bronzer on my cheeks but not really with pinks but once again I am so shocked with ELES and how I can actually wear a pink blush!!! It is beautifully light and goes on so smoothly. 

MINERAL SHADOWS IN SAND RRP: $26.90
Gentle, safe and fused with skin-caring vitamins, these shadows sweep over eyelids without creasing or fading. Their hypoallergenic formula is loaded with Vitamins A, E and C to condition and protect the eyelids, while natural minerals shield against aging aggressors.  
REVIEW: Can someone say long lasting?! I hate when I peak at my make-up throughout the day to see how it's tracking and if I need to touch up and see that my eyeshadow has gotten all the way up to my eyebrows... how on earth does that even happen? ELES - never had that problem when I've used ELES eyeshadow. The sand colour is absolutely divine with this gorgeous matte like texture to it. It gives this bronze shimmer look in it as well. 



POWDER LINER PENCIL IN TORNADO RRP: $43.25
Clinically formulated to provide smooth easy lining with creamy rich colour this dual-ended eye liner pencil glides over eyes without dragging or slipping, delivering a soft powdery finish that will last all day. The unique formula contains Titanium Dioxide, a natural mineral for protection and staying power and Candelilla Wax, which provides soft and supple application.
REVIEW: A light soft eyeliner that stays on all day. I have always been a liquid eyeliner girl but ELES has converted me to a pencil, I truly do like the pencil that ELES have. Problem I experienced with liquid was that you have the slightest knock or touch to it and it goes away, not only that but by the middle of the day you can see cracks in your liner from the liquid. Choosing a pencil is something that should be considered for long lasting.


LUSH MASCARA IN BLACK RRP: $35.75
Lavish Lashes. The hollow-fibre brush lifts and separates. ELES Sensitive Mascara’s Protein rich formula builds in strength and flexibility. Nine botanicals, plus Vitamin A, E & C condition and nourish.
REVIEW: My new found love in the new products I tried out with ELES is the Lush Mascara - this comes off so easy when you want to get into bed. I don't know how long I used to stand infront of that mirror for trying get my mascaras off for bed before I had ELES but I can tell you I would always still wake up with panda eyes - ELES nothing of the sort, great for when you want to stay over at that say maybe a... boys house and still look good in the morning ;P



BROW SCULPT IN BRUNETTE RRP: $55.00
Two-in-one Brow Sculpt is every beauty professionals complete system to create perfectly shaped arched brows. Long wearing brow powder helps to fill in, shape, correct and empha- size the natural arch of the brow. A color-coordinated tinted wax tames and sets the brows. Brows are defined and in place all day. The result is a perfectly sculpted brow.
REVIEW: I love the definition this gives to my eyebrows... I actually have eyebrows that become alive and are a real feature to my face instead of being faded away from the rest of my main focus features. 
If you make a boo boo then its super easy to wipe away the imperfections of your sculpting works. 


LIQUID LUSTRE IN TEMPEST RRP: $37.50
An intense lip plumper and lipgloss that imparts a beautiful sparkle and shine to create sensuous and seriously sexy lips without stinging or tingling. Unique Lip Plumping Peptide Complex instantly reshapes the mouth for dramatic volume while infused diamond particles create a translucent 3D effect. Paraben Free and Fragrance Free.
REVIEW: I like a light coloured lipgloss that will make those lips pop but not be super over done. Bright lips don't suit me at all, I always need to go with light subtle colour that has shine to give me that stand out look. ELES Liquid Lustre provides you with that in this.

What I love about ELES is how gentle and caring it is on your skin. ELES was truly made to never disappoint and to be for every skin type. I always get complimented on how great my skin looks and how I am glowing.

Here is my 'a touch of blush' Winter Look of 2013 by ELES:

Mind the middle picture, it's a horrible shot but what can I say I LOVE ELES that much that I'll post a bad shot of me haha!


ELES have made it sooo easy, even to easy for you to be able to take advantage of all of these products and placed them into a cart for you already - for more on it and ensure you get yours ordered click the link below:

For more on ELES range visit: http://www.elescosmetics.com/





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger