Thursday 23 May 2013

Hydra-Oil

I've been reading that I needed to invest in a good pregnancy rub for stretch marks and elasticity in my stomach for bubba.
When Hydra-Oil came along I thought perfect timing as I am now getting into the weeks that my stomach should be stretching and getting that beautiful baby bump whilst needing to be looked after the most ever.
Hyrda-Oil have 2 products which I tried out.
I used the Hydra- Oil Replenishing Body Cream which I adored. The best thing about using the cream on my baby belly was that I don't have to have my top pulled up like I'm 11 again and rocking out to the Spice Girls. The cream instantly goes into your skin and won't stain/mark your clothing and the top can be put straight back over your skin.
The only flaw I found was the packaging it was in - it's a spray can - to start of with I was like this is amazing I don't have to scoop it out of a tub and it was spraying like crazy foam coming out but then as days went on it started to get thick and I could barely get the cream out - you're constantly having to hold the top down to get little drizzles of the cream out.

The Hydra-Oil oil solution was fast acting and went straight into my skin without long delays of waiting for it to soak in like other products I have used before. I used Hydra-Oil Oil on my hands when they were drying out, I've used it on my face as I have an uneven skin tone and on my hair just at the ends when it was getting really dry.

Hydra-Oil doesn't have an over powering strong smell to it either, it's a simple little smell that leaves your skin smelling refreshed whilst the oil is still acting on your skin. 
With added Tri Nano Oil which is a Combination of ingredients which acts as a non-greasy emollient helping with increased skin absorption and making skin soft, smooth and supple as well as protecting the skin from drying out.
This makes it great for someone like me who has dry sensitive skin. It was good not to have to steroid my effected areas with doctor prescribed creams and allow it to breath with some oils helping it out.

Hydra-Oil RRP - $16.95 (60mL) $20.95 (125mL) $26.95 (200mL)
Replenishing Body Cream RRP -$21.95 (150mL)

Hydra-Oil Products are exclusively stocked at Coles Supermarkets.

Hydra-Oil is dermatologically tested and contains Tri Nano Oil, Chamomile Oil, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Calendua Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitamin A & E. All things good for you :)
That combination is a well thought through product that has catered for so many things in one - to read more on how Hydra-Oil ingredients are helping click below to the link and then you can also navigate around to see more about their range:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger