Saturday 27 April 2013

Pevonia Botanica - Mattifying Oily Skin Cream



Are you a repeat offender of having oily skin on your face? I know I am... or should I say WAS!
Pevonia Botanica - Mattifying Oily Skin Cream is a specially formulated with natural plant and fruit extracts including; Lemon, Grapefruit, Pine and Witch Hazel.  This is an absolutely gorgeous product to place on your skin its light, silky, greaseless and its fruity citrus aroma smells amazing!


Pevonia's Mattifying Oily Skin Cream with reveal a flawless complexion free of oilness and clogged pores. Mattifying Oily Skin Cream helps to normalise the skin by controlling the sebaceous glands serections, assist to control oiliness and breakouts without dehydrating your skin's surface. It also refines the skin's textures by tightening the pores, soothing and desensitising - leaving your skin hydrated and nourished.

I use Pevonia's Mattifying Oily Skin Cream morning and night. In the morning after I have cleansed this is my makeup base and then I apply my foundation etc over the top.
This cream comes with this tiny little scoop spoon that allows you to scoop the cream out of the jar without having to use a finger - this is something beneficial to those who have long fingernails and don't want to get anything under them!


I definitely recommend this to anyone who has oily skin problems like I HAD.
I noticed results within the first few days of using this. This hydrates my skin like no other product EVER! Pevonia's Mattifying Oily Skin Cream controls my oily break outs all throughout the day - which is something very rare for me. I am so used to having this big oily T zone with my foundation towards the end of the day being half on and half off due to my oily skin but thanks to Pevonia's Mattifying Oily Skin Cream this is a thing of the past for me!

Pevonia's Mattifying Oily Skin Cream is RRP at $82.00 for a 50ml jar, available at selected beauty salons and day spas nationally. 

To find out more about Pevonia Botanica's range click the link below:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger